Champagne - Smell & Taste
Can you smell Champagne and tell how it will taste?
Sandy from Nose who Knows is a Fragrance Expert and will make you dive into her world of champagne.
We will start learning about the odours and flavours of Champagne. The olfactive review is then followed by a Champagne tasting session where participants re-discover “retro-olfactively” the olfactory and gustatory characteristics of the products. This event is also a great opportunity to discover our animation programs while networking with people.
- Any professionals or individuals from any field of expertise who wish to discover their senses.
- Discover the importance of the sense of smell in tasting activities
- The pleasures of the mouth analyzed by a “Nose”
- How the sense of smell works
- The different steps of tasting & olfactive overview
- Practice the new acquired knowledge on selected Champagne:
Charles du Roy (Mix Pinot Meunier, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir)
Ruinart blanc de blanc (100% Chardonnay)
Marguerite Guyot Cuvée Passion (100% Pinot Noir)
- Early Bird ticket for Champagne Smell & Taste Workshop is available until 29th Nov for $80
- Standard ticket for Champagne Smell & Taste Workshop is available until 11th Dec for $90
Terms & Conditions
What does the fee include ?
The price includes a thorough olfactive review of the various aromas of champagne followed by a tasting of 3 champagne specially selected for their olfactive and gustative characteristics.
What do I need to bring to the event?
You do not need to bring anything to the event as we will provide all the necessary material.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a message on our facebook page www.facebook.com/22experience .
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
If you cannot attend the workshop but you have found someone to attend on your behalf, please make sure that you keep us inform of the contact details of the person attending on your behalf in case we make some changes.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
You can bring the email confirmation on your mobile phone.
What is the refund policy?
We will not refund any ticket but you can always offer your ticket to someone to come on your behalf.
7:30 PM - 9:00 PM SGT
- TPK 55 Market Street #03-01 Singapore, 048941
Early Bird ticket for Champagne Smell & Taste Workshop on Thu, 12th Dec $80.00 Standart ticket for Champagne Smell & Taste Workshop on Thu, 12th Dec $90.00
On sale until Dec 12, 2013, 2:30:00 PM
- Venue Address
- TPK 55 Market Street #03-01 Singapore, 048941 Singapore
If you are coming by public transport take the green or red line to Raffles Place MRT, Take Exit G and walk 100 meters into Market Street.
22 Experience281 Followers